الأربعاء، 2 يناير 2013

chapter 2

 
ايام اللي ابحبه خساارة ... !
Eeh walla khasaraa .. </3
 
Days passed, and she still kept her feelings to herself, she didn’t
confess her love to him.
After few days he told her that he needed her help in
something !
Guess what?
.
.
.
It was TO HELP HIM GET BACK TO HIS  EX GIRLFRIEND !!!
Latshofoun sh9ar feeha ! 7alt’ha tksr elkha6er, her tears won’t
stop running down on her cheeks ..
She tried to skip school, the way she looked and acted in school, I
 just can’t find the right words to describe it ..
But she recovered soon, and what matters is that she has learned
 her lesson.
And I want you all my lovely readers, especially the ones who
face this problem, see it’s a big problem to hide your feelings
from the person you love, actually it’s not good or healthy for
you.
You either go and confess to that person and should EXPECT any
 reaction from your crush, at least it will make you feel much
better and relieved? Or keep your feelings to yourself and keep
 living in your dreams as my friend used to be!
After all, It’s your choice ;)
 
p.s.  if you need any advice about anything, go ahead and ask for
it, you got my dm and ask.fm? .. just remember I’m always here
for you x
 
provide me with your feedbacks xx
Twitter: @advisoralflani

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق