الأربعاء، 23 يناير 2013

chapter 11

 heyy, i hope you enjoy reading this post. guyss can you plz provide me with your feedback? xx  cause it might be the last chapter, i might leave blogging world.. i'm not sure yet.
I was playing with my baby cousin when suddenly I saw Nasser *my 7 yrs old cousin* holding a knife and his nanny was trying to take it away from his hands, he came walking towards me with that knife, walla wakt’ha 7aseet nafsyy ely bl aflaam!! La shu3orya’a I placed his baby brother beside me in the couch, and screamed my lungs out!
“NASSSERRR STOPPP ITTT!!!!!!!”
“JEEEAANAAAA REMOVE TH KNIFE FROM HIS HANDSS PLEASEEEEE!!!!!”
*jeanaa is the name of his nanny*
SUDDENLYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!
Blood was running down my arms..
Yeah, he stabbed me, but thank god I had placed my hands in front of my face so that the knife stabbed one of my arms. And it started to bleed ..
His nanny went running to bring towel to stop the bleeding, while Nasser from his shock he did the WORST choice ever. He went running down stairs, to “where all my other family members, cousins, mom, grandparents, uncles ..etc” he told them that “I” was chasing him with a knife!! T5ylaaw ga6 elm9eba foug rasyy :’)
But guess what? … they all well not all, except his mom .. anyway, they didn’t believe him, do you know why? Because they know that I had NEVER “mdeet eedy 3ala any living creature” .. so how come I’ll chase a young boy with a knife?
He did all these things to me.. and do you want to know how I replayed to him?
Well, I went to an empty room *from people* , then told his nanny to bring him *Nasser* to this room without telling him I’m inside.. at first, his nanny and my sisters thought that I’ll torture him, so they started begging me to let him go.. but I ignored them.
My cousin finally came, when he first entered the room, I went running toward him and throw my arms around him, I hugged him so tight.. after few minutes I decided to speak!
Me: “7abebii Nasser, tadry shkthr a7bek? .. ana tara klshh mu za3lana lish 6al3t blood mn my arms..bl 3ks ana za3lana lish ent met’9ayeg oo mu gam tl3eb weya bajy el9byaan ..7abebii shnu feek? 3afya goulyy ymkn asa3dek, enta tghar mn ukhok? …”
All of a sudden, when I mentioned “ukhok” his tears came running down to his tomato cheeks :’)
Finally, he decided to unlock his heart to me.. he reveled to me everything he felt, from jealousy to hatred to lonely .. etc
Yeah, he’s jealous from his brother, because all the attention turned to his brother and he? Was simply ignored .. aahh they forget that he is their SON TOO!! He have feelings too ye7sss!
Tadroun, gbel hl salfa kan lma yshofny ma yslem 3alay he simply ignore me. Even lma khali ygol lh salem bl gha9eb yslem .. but after hl salfa everything changed !
Gbel chm week I visited them, when he first saw me, he came running towards me, jumped ib 7’9nyy, kissed me on both cheeks, and hugged me .. <3
Now? He treats me very well, share with me his candy, let me play with him soccer. I love him so much<3
I mentioned in the previous chapter if you remember, many types of people, and I focused on those who you love, but they keep on hurting you. Didn’t you ever STOP and asked yourself these questions..
“why is he\she keep torturing me day and night? “
“am I the reason behind his bad actions?”
“why did I choose this person from all the people in the universe?”
“does he\she deserves my suffering for him\her?”
If all your answerers supports that person, then you have to search for the reasons behind his sadness and make him\her happy. But if most answerers doesn’t support that person, then there’s something wrong, you don’t love that person..you’re just an “mu3jeb” fatra oo t3dyy..
But you have to keep in your mind NOT all people deserve your suffering for them. Some people are “m9l7chyeen” be yest’3lounkum, BE AWARE!! To who you share your secrets with, to have you will suffer for, to who you trust the most.
Keep in mind, “a9ab3ch mu wa7ed”..
Here’s an advice, if you really love that person and don’t want to lose him\her, then try to help, do your best to draw the smile on his\her face.
Maybe he’s suffering from something oo gam y6l3 7areta 3alich? .. as my cousin used to do to me ..
START searching for the reasons behind this sadness and turn them to happiness!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
*repeat after me*
I CAN DO IT! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME! I CAN I CAN YEESS I CAN.
^for the sake of that person.
Finally, always keep in mind that, if pain must come from a person you love, may it come quickly, because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the BEST way possible. If he\she has to make a choice, may he\she make it now. Then I will either wait for him\her or forget him\her.
 
“never stop just because you feel defeated, the journey to the other side is attractive only after great suffering”  – santosh kalwan
 
p.s. i'm here if you need someone to listen to you, i won't let you down, i promise x
love youu all!
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق