الخميس، 27 ديسمبر 2012

chapter 1

مشتاااقلك قد المطر و رمل الصحاري و البحر .....
.
.
.
Aaakheehh ee wallahh meshtageenn </3 …
Wayed mna specially while lying on their bed at night, they can’t
sleep because of “over thinking” ..
About what? Life, choices they made, problem, love … etc.
But some of us stay at night thinking about their crush, or should I
call it “7ub mn 6aref wa7ed” ? yeah it’s a torture to stay all night
thinking about someone who doesn’t know that your feelings for
him/her does EXIST it hurts I know ..
 
Let me tell you a story of a friend she used to have a crush on a
guy, she felt in love with him, and the reason behind her falling in
love with him is other story which I can’t type, because I didn’t get
 her permission in this.
Anyway..
She used to stalk him like a CRAZY! even she won’t stop sending
 him questions in his ask.fm.
I don’t forget that time when he tweeted in twitter “omw to alflani
expo” , my friend asked me to go with her to the expo just to see
him “mn b3eed” :)) and I refused. I didn’t refuse just because she
wanted to see him, I refused because I hate going to expo’s ,
actually I stopped going there because .. okay I used to have booth
 there last year and something happened made me stop going to
 any expo, if you want to know why, and what happened, ask.. I
“might” write about it in other chapters..
Back to my friend’s story..
So she went there with her cousin, and yeah she saw him!
Anyway, back home, she faked an account in twitter and asked
him to follow her back, then she started having chat with him in
#Dm.
Days passed, and she still kept her feelings to herself, she didn’t
confess her love to him.
After few days he told her that he needed her help in something !
GUESS WHAT IT WAS?!!!
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued ..
 
Provide me with your feedbacks xx
Twitter: @advisoralflani

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق